Monday, June 29, 2009

A little of everything

We went camping over Father's Day weekend. It was going to be the Cooper Family Reunion (Jake's mom's family). By the time Friday came along the only people going out were Jake, Me, Kortni, Baylee, Justin, Arien, Jeremy, and Ashlee. So it was more like a Lindsay Family Reunion. On Saturday all it did is rain. It stop long enough for us to have a fire late in the evening. We were so glad to be home on Sunday, to be dry and clean.

Thursday we went over to see Grandma Long to celebrate her birthday with her. Well a few days later. She wasn't home on her birthday. We went to Moab with the Nursing Home. I think it is so neat that they take her places. She said they walked in the river. I couldn't believe she did that she has always been afraid of water. We all went to JanDee's to have cake and ice cream with her. It was so much fun. We all love her so much she is such a great example to us. She turned 87 years old.

Saturday me and Jake went out just the two of us. That doesn't happen very often. My mom came and watch the girls. Jake took me to Olive Garden, then we just went shopping. It was so nice to have a night out. Thanks MOM!! Sunday I had to make dinner. This usually never happens. My Father-in-law makes Tacos the family every Sunday, but Ruth has been so sick. She didn't want to get around the girls so I made dinner and had Justin and Arien over to eat with us.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kel, I'm so glad you kept going with the blog! It's fun to see what everyone is up to!

    ReplyDelete