Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Our Trip to Salt Lake and Cabella's

On Friday we went to Salt Lake City with Grandma and Grandpa Lindsay. We had to take Kortni to Primary Children's for an eye appointment. It is always a scary for me when I take her. You never know what they are going to say. Today it wasn't such great news. He said she is losing the ability to bring her eyes back to where they need to be. So surgery is in the future. He always has told me he wants to see her in six months or so, this time he said four to six months. If there is a drastic change to call him asap. It is so hard to think about it, she is my baby I hate for her to have to go through it. But I'm glad we have Primary Children's so close. They are amazing.

After we left the doctor, Grandpa wanted to take the girls to Cabella's. Kortni loves it she liked looking at all the stuffed animals. There was even a couple of horses. She wanted them. We got fudge and roasted almonds, they were amazing. Kortni wanted to get daddy a hat to take back to him. She called daddy and said, "daddy it is a hunting store you need to come here."

No comments:

Post a Comment